10cric is a popular online betting site provides a huge number of sports events on the site. It covers majority of the sports events with attractive odds and all the events are categorized on the website, with the exact differentiation of live and upcoming matches. 10cric was started by the “ Chancir B.V ” in the year 2019, though it was launched like 2 years ago, they are progressing with a massive output. The bookmaker is giving tough competition to other bookies in the Indian betting market. The bookmaker is offering various Indian betting payment methods to create an easy to bet atmosphere.
This page details about the depositing the funds into bookmaker account using UPI as the payment method. The bookmaker and the events on their site can be accessed through the mobile, PC, Laptop and tablets. UPI is one of the most used payment methods by majority of Indians as it takes lesser processing times and payments are secure. Also, for a better comparison, take a look at 10CRIC debit card page.
Betting on 10Cric
Once the successful creation of account, you are free to place your bets at your choice. Bets can be placed on any live and upcoming matches on the website. All the matches will be displayed on the main page and the relevant odds as well. If you are new to this site and not be able to find the match you are looking for, we got your back.
The steps outlined below helps you to achieve the same:
- Open the main page of 10cric.
- You can see “All sports” option on the top left corner of the page.
- Click on it and select the country where the match is being played.
- <If you are searching for an international match, then simply select the “ International “ section.
- The relevant matches will be displayed on the site.
Info on making a deposit on 10CRIC using UPI payment method
In order to place the bets on any favorite team, you need to have sufficient balance in your account. Before making the 10CRIC deposit, players need to go through the KYC verification to ensure a safe betting environment. To add the funds to your account using UPI as your payment method, just follow the steps outlined below without any further delay.
- Navigate to the main page of the 10cric site.
- Access your account by supplying the relevant login credentials.
- Reach the deposit section from the same page.
- Enter the desired amount on the page and click on proceed.
- Then select the UPI option and make payment.
- Enter the transaction ID to complete the process.
- The money will be credited to your account automatically or within an hour.
Just incase, if your funds hasn’t credited your account within the specified time, you can reach out to their dedicated customer support team with the transaction proof. They will provide you with the relevant information to get it sorted at the earliest possible time.
How to do UPI deposits using 10cric app?
With the advent of technology, we always look for advancement of the things which we can access it on a faster note. 10CRIC is the one of those betting sites which keeps them updated with all the features and technology, they have developed a mobile app through which players can login and play just like they do it on a browser. Placing bets, deposits and withdrawals can be achieved on the app.
To deposit the funds into your account using UPI from the 10CRIC app, you need to access the deposit page by logging into your account. From the section, enter the desired value and choose UPI as your payment method. Fill in the required information and process the funds, it will be added automatically to your account. Players can request for help straight from the app by talking to the customer support.
10cric withdrawal method using UPI method
In this section, we are going to discuss about the 10CRIC withdrawal options using UPI. It is inevitable that you cannot deny the earnings and need to be withdrawn from your account, you can do this by clicking on the withdrawal option. It is important to deposit the funds using UPI in order to withdraw using the same method. The below mentioned steps explains about the withdrawal options using UPI:
- Go to the main page of the 10CRIC site.
- Do the account login using the required credentials.
- At the top of the page you should see the balance screen, click on it.
- Go to the withdrawal section and select the UPI method.
- Enter the amount that you would like to withdraw.
- Click on submit to process your funds.
Most of the times, the withdrawals using UPI are instant, however they might need to go through some additional checks to process the funds. If the funds hasn’t reached your account within the given time frame, you can reach out to their excellent customer support team who will be able to check with the relevant departments to get them sorted out for you. All the inward/outward transactions happening through UPI are safe and secure as they use the latest technology to maintain the security.
- What is the minimum withdrawal limit on 10Cric using UPI?
1000 INR is the minimum withdrawal amount on 10Cric.
- Do 10Cric offers contact support?
Yes, players can access the live chat support on the site for faster resolutions.
- Is there any processing fee to do the deposits?
The deposits are always free and no charges will be incurred for processing.
- What is the deadline to complete the roll over requirements?
The roll over requirements must be completed within 90 days from the date that the bonus amount has been credited.