Melbet is a well-known betting organization in the online betting industry, offering a variety of betting events for Indian players. The bookmaker accepts various betting payment methods as in this page focusing on the credit card transaction medium. Card transactions have become one of the most used transfers in this digitalized world, making life easier for all the players. In order to provide this convenience, the bookmaker is allowing deposits and withdrawals using credit cards.
To get started, the foremost step is the user must complete a KYC (Know your customer) procedure. This is a very common procedure in which the bookmaker verifies few details about the user’s personal and financial information. Once the verification process is done, the player is ready to make the payments and begin placing bets on the website.
Another important factor to note here is that the players’ age must be at least 18 years old in order to ensure a safe betting environment on the site. Including this, all the information on how the melbet credit card works has been explained on this page.
Melbet Credit Card deposits in India
Credit cards are the most used monetary medium which is allowed by the bookmaker for making online transactions. All information about melbet credit card deposits, as well as other financial factors such as minimum limits, processing time, and transaction charges, is explained in detail in this section.
It is simple and secure to deposit funds into a melbet account using a credit card. The encrypted technology provided by the bookmaker secures all data entered while making transfers. Here’s a step-by-step guide to show how to deposit money into melbet using credit card:
- Navigate to the main page of the melbet website.
- Login to the account with all the required credentials.
- On the top right side of the page and select the “Payment methods” option.
- Click on the “Deposits” option and click on the “Credit card” section.
- Fill in all of the required card information, such as name, card number, CVV, expiry date, and so on.
- Enter the required amount to transfer.
- Complete the process by clicking on the “Send” option.
If there is a delay in the funds or if the player has any other questions, then players can contact the website’s live chat support, which is available 24/7. This team will provide all relevant solutions to the user. For a better comparison, have a look at Melbet UPI method to get detailed information about the deposits and withdrawals.
Regarding the financial factors, melbet credit card payments are free of charge, so the user will not be charged any transaction fees. The minimum transaction amount is 500 INR, and the processing time is instant. The funds will be credited to the account immediately.
Info on Melbet Credit Card Withdrawals
This page contains all of the information a user needs to withdraw money from melbet using a credit card. This is a safe and simple process. All the information is encrypted with advanced technology and here is the detailed procedure for melbet withdrawal process:
- To begin, go to the main page of the melbet website.
- Log in to the account using the necessary credentials.
- Click on the “Payment methods” option on the top right side of the page.
- Click on the “Withdrawals” section.
- Choose the card option and enter all relevant information such as name, CVV, expiry date, credit card number, and so on.
- Complete the process by entering the amount and click on the “Send” option.
The mandatory step to follow when making withdrawals is to enter the same card details that were used for deposits. It is always recommended to use the same card details because the funds will be reverted to the same monetary account.
The minimum withdrawal amount is 500 INR, and there is no transaction fee for these transactions. These are instant transfers, and the funds will be deposited into the player’s account immediately. If the player has any further questions, the user can contact the bookmaker for further assistance.
Melbet Credit Card Terms and conditions
The terms and conditions are important for any betting site and here are the Melbet’s T&Cs which need to be followed by all the players on the website:
- The player must be at least 18 years old.
- If the required minimum deposits into the account are not made, the user will be unable to place bets on the site.
- Any account malfunction will result in the relevant winnings null and void.
- The user’s financial and personal information must be accurate and original.
- Only accounts with a single name and ID proof are issued.
- If changes to the melbet account are required, the user must contact customer support from the main website.
Also, Melbet facilitates the players to download the app onto their mobile devices to get faster access. Players can login and place the bets from anywhere and at any time. Even the deposits and withdrawals can be done from the app itself ensuring an easy to bet atmosphere.
- How much time does it takes to complete a credit card withdrawal on the site?
The maximum time required to process the withdrawal using a credit card is 24 hours.
- What are the minimum and maximum amount that I can deposit on the Melbet site?
The minimum deposit amount is 85 INR where the maximum amount is 67000 INR.
- Can I use two different credit cards for deposits and withdrawals?
Unfortunately, players must use the same credit card for both deposits and withdrawals.
- Can players request the withdrawals whilst the roll over requirements is in progress?
No, in order to perform a withdrawal, players must complete the roll over requirements.