Debit card is definitely a great option to perform smoother and instant transactions in a day-to-day life. The transactions made through the debit card are safe and one of the best betting payment methods where all the bookmakers are using this payment method to process the in and out transactions. In this section, you will get more detailed information about the debit card deposits and withdrawals along with important T&Cs.
Betway is one of the most trust worthy online bookmakers site with amazing bonuses, payment methods and many more features. All the registered users can make the payments using the debit card and the new users can simply sign-up with the bookmaker. To compare and analyze other transaction mediums offering by the bookmaker, kindly have a look at our betway credit card page.
Info on how to deposit in Betway account via Debit card payment method
All the vital info regarding how to deposit money in betway via debit card is explained here and it is a very simple procedure to follow. The players can make the payments via mobile app offering by the bookmaker which is available in both Android and IOS versions. Here is a step by step guide on how to make the deposits:
- .Log in with the required credentials to access the betway account.
- Click on the “Deposits” option on the bottom of the main page.
- Select the “Debit card” from the obtained payment methods list.
- Enter all the necessary card details such as name of the card holder, CVV, card number, expiry date etc.
- Enter the required amount and complete the procedure by clicking on the”Send” option at bottom of the transaction page.
How to withdraw money from Betway account using Debit card
The withdrawal procedure using the debit card is similar and secure as the deposit procedure. It is vital to use the same debit card for the withdrawal which was used for the deposits. Every payment method has its own limitation amount to withdraw the funds whereas 500 INR is the minimum withdrawal for a debit card. Kindly, follow the following detailed procedure for more info:
- Access the Betway account with required login credentials.
- Click on the “Withdrawals” option on the bottom of main page and select the “Debit card” payment option.
- Fill in the necessary details of the card such as name, CVV, card number, expiry date etc.
- Enter the amount and withdraw the funds to complete the process.
Terms and conditions of depositing in Betway account via Debit card
Debit card transactions made are simple and here are some terms and conditions which are necessary while making the payments. It is important to meet this terms in order to make the betway withdrawal and here are they listed below:
- The players can make the transactions using all types of debit card in India.
- The players with age less than 18 years cannot be able to place the bets on the site.
- All the card details entered while making the transactions must be genuine.
- The players must use same debit card details for both deposits and withdrawals.
- General terms and conditions of Betway are applied.
FAQ’s (Frequently asked questions)
The minimum deposit limit for debit card deposit is 1000 INR.
The same card must be used for both deposits and withdrawals as the player can only withdraw the funds to the card details which were used for the deposits.
Some of the other payment methods are credit card, betway paytm, UPI etc.
Players can deposit all types of debit cards including the mastercard and Visa etc.
The players can withdraw a minimum of 500 INR using debit card.