Ekbet is one of the reputed online bookmakers which is providing high-quality betting services for all Indian users. The bookie is also allowing various payment methods for Indian betting sites the users to make transactions on the site. On this dedicated page, the bank transfer method is explained based on an in-depth expert review.
The bank transfer is one of the most commonly used monetary mediums to transfer funds. All the information on how to make deposits and withdrawals via bank transfer is depicted in this section and also about the financial factors such as processing time, transaction fee and minimum limits etc. Compare this traditional method to the ekbet Paytm method, which is in high demand currently and choose the best deposit method.
A user can only be able to make the transactions on the site after meeting the KYC (know your customer) verification criteria. This is a general verification procedure implemented by the bookmaker where the user needs to submit a few financial and personal details. Once this process is completed, the user can start placing the bets. In case of any failure in providing the required details or documents, the user will not be able to make any transactions on the site. Below find which Indian banks support ekbet for deposits.
Which bank supports ekbet deposits in India
- Here are a few terms and conditions of which banks support ekbet deposits in India:
- All the personal and financial data submitted by the bookmaker must be genuine.
- The user must reach out to the bookmaker if there are changes to be made to the account.
- A player’s age must be above 18 years. By this, the bookmaker makes sure a safe gambling environment on the site.
- Only one account is issued under one name, id proof, family.
- Any malfunction in the account will result in voiding the relevant winnings and the account will be nullified.
Ekbet bank transfer deposit method
On this specific page, the user can find information on how to deposit in the ekbet local bank transfer. This is a very simple and easy procedure to follow. Here is a clear step by step process that will help a player:
- Initially, Got to ekbet.com.
- Do the ekbet login with the required credentials.
- Scroll down the page and click on the “Deposit guide” option.
- Select the “Bank transfer” as a mode of payment.
- Enter all the necessary ekbet bank details.
- Enter the required amount and complete the process.
The minimum limit required to transfer to an ekbet bank transfer account is 1,000 INR. The transaction fee and the processing time depends on the bank type the user chooses as these will vary from one bank to another.
If there are any other questions, the user can reach the live chat support team which is available on the site 24/7. The bookmaker has a professional customer support team that assists with relevant suggestions and solutions. Ekbet withdrawals will be done to the same method as the deposit, so keep your bank details safe and active always.
Ekbet app bank transfer deposit process
Ekbet is one of the most downloaded betting apps that provides various amazing betting features for Indian users. With this app, the users can make deposits and also claim all the related available bonuses. The bank transfer is one of the most commonly used ekbet payment methods.
The users can easily make these bank transfers by downloading the ekbet app from the website via the ekbet apk download link or can also download from their mobile devices, iOS and Android versions. Also, the users can get all the necessary information regarding the available promotions, game slots and events provided by the bookmaker.
Ekbet bank transfer withdrawal method
The bookmaker is allowing the bank transfer payment method to withdraw the funds. This is an easy process to follow yet highly secure. All the personal data and the financial data used while making the transactions is safe with encrypted technology. Here is a clear procedure on how to transfer the funds from the user account.
- Visit the official site through the ekbet app or PC.
- With the login credentials, access the account.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the “Withdrawals” option.
- Select the “Bank transfer” as the mode of the payment method.
- Fill in all the necessary details such as the name, account number, IFSC code.
- Enter the required amount and complete the process.
The important factor to be noticed here is, while making the withdrawals the same bank account details must be used which were used for the ekbet deposits. As the funds will be reverted to the same bank account, it is always recommended to enter the same details.
About the financial factors, the minimum withdrawal limit via bank transfer method is 1000 INR. The processing time and the transaction fee for these payments always depend on which bank the user chooses as each bank transfer fee differs from one another.
If there are any other questions regarding the procedures or any difficulties while making the transactions, the user can take a screenshot of that specific page and reach out to the bookmaker for further assistance.
- What are the required details to do a bank transfer on Ekbet?
Players must give their full name, account number and the IFSC code to complete a transaction.
- How many days it will take to complete a withdrawal using a bank transfer.
It will take about 2-4 working days to process a withdrawal on Ekbet using a bank transfer.
- Is the Ekbet betting app compatible for iOS devices?
The betting is compatible for both Android and iOS devices.
- Will Ekbet charge any fee to process the transactions?
Ekbet won’t charge any fee to process the deposits and withdrawals.