Dafabet is one of the reputed online bookmakers in the betting industry which has various sport events and betting options. This company has many payment methods for betting in India. The Indian users can make all their payments using Dafabet’s varied deposit options. Though the site provides different payment options, transferring the funds via UPI is the most commonly used payment method.
In order to create an account and make a Dafabet upi deposit, the user needs to undergo a KYC verification process. The ID check procedure is the fundamental process that has to be followed by all the users on the site to ensure a safe gambling environment for all the players. In this ID check, a few necessary financial and personal information of the user will be verified which includes ID proof, name, bank account details, etc.
This specific page gives all the required information about the Dafabet upi deposit time, maximum and minimum limits, processing time, and transaction charges. This is a step-by-step procedure by the professionals which helps a user to navigate easily to the site and find info on this upi method terms and conditions. Just before you check below, compare this UPI payment method with the Dafabet credit card method and choose which is best for your requirements.
Info on Dafabet upi deposit in India
The UPI transfer is basically making payments directly from a bank account. Compared to other payment methods, it is a bit slow but yet highly secured. This specific page helps a user on how to make the deposit process via the upi payment method. Follow the below steps:
- First, do the Dafabet login India
- Once logged in successfully, scroll down for the payment methods section.
- In this section, the user will have an option to select the “Deposits” category.
- Once the user clicks on this option, they can select the “upi” as the payment option.
- Here, the user needs to enter the necessary details such as bank account number, name, IFSc code, and other required sections.
- Finally, enter the required amount and complete the process.
With regard to the financial factors, the user can deposit a minimum amount of 1000₹. Usage fees will not be charged with this UPI method. The processing time might take 2 to 4 working days. But, sometimes it also depends on the type of bank the user chooses to transfer the funds to as it varies from bank to bank.
The UPI payments via the Dafabet deposit method is a very simple process to follow. If the user finds any issues while making the transactions, they can take a screenshot of that specific page and can contact the Dafabet customer support via live chat which is available 24/7 on the website.
dafabet app UPI deposit methods
In this modernized world, to make online betting much quicker and smarter, the dafabet is providing an app for Indian players. The dafabet is one of the most downloaded betting apps with fun thrilling events including Live matches, casinos, ongoing tournaments etc that engages the players all the time. This dafa sports app is user friendly and available on both website and mobile (Android and iOS) versions.
The users can avail of various bonuses, offers and also make deposits in the dafabet app. The UPI (Unified payment interface) transfer is one of the most commonly used monetary mediums for the dafabet payments by the Indian players. The users can download the app from the website by clicking the dafabet apk download link or can also download it from their mobile device.
Dafabet UPI withdrawal methods
This section provides information on Dafabet UPI withdrawal limits and its procedure on how to transfer the funds from the account. The user can also get information about the financial factors on the UPI withdrawal limits, transaction fees, etc. With UPI, the user can transfer the funds directly to the bank account.
All the Dafabet UPI transactions are highly secure with end-to-end encrypted technology. This is to ensure the privacy and safety of the user by the bookmaker. Here, the player can see the clear process on how to withdraw money from Dafabet account:
- Open the Dafabet main website.
- Login to the account and click on the “payments method” on the main page.
- Here, the user can select the “withdrawals” option.
- Click on the “UPI” option and enter the required bank account details.
- Enter the required amount and complete the process.
The user can withdraw a minimum amount of 1000 INR. The funds will be transferred within 2 to 4 working days depending on the bank. Generally, the processing time varies from bank to bank separately.
The mandatory step to follow here is to enter the same bank details which were used for the deposit process as the funds will be transferred back to the same account. If the user faces any difficulties while making the transactions, they can immediately contact the live chat support on the site.
Dafabet UPI deposit terms and conditions
- It is important for a user to undergo KYC verification processed by the bookmaker.
- The bank account details should be the same for both the payment process.
- The player needs to be above 18 years in order to play on the site to ensure safe betting.
- Only one account will be issued under the same name, family, id proof details.
- What is the maximum deposit amount on Ekbet using UPI?
The maximum deposit amount is 1,00,000 INR using UPI.
- Is Ekbet compatible for all devices?
Yes, both Android and iOS will support Ekbet app.
- Can I get a sign up bonus on Ekbet?
Yes, players who are newly registered or haven’t made their first deposit can avail the welcome bonus.
- Will there be any charge for depositing the funds?
No, the deposits are free and will be credited instantly to the betting account.