Betwinner is one of the well-known gambling companies that offer several sports betting events for all the players in India. To make a player’s gaming experience more fun and easier, the bookmaker is providing various Indian betting payment methods. All these payment options are secure and easy to transfer funds.
On this specific page, the user can get all the information on the available betwinner withdrawal methods. The user can choose their favourite option and can get the funds instantly between the accounts. To make these withdrawals, the foremost step is to qualify the verification process where the bookmaker needs a user’s few necessary financial and personal details. Once the verification is completed, the user can start playing on the site.
How to withdraw from betwinner India
This certain section helps a user on how to withdraw money from betwinner and all other financial factors. A clear explanation of the step by step procedure for transferring the funds from the betwinner account is shown below:
- Open the main page of betwinner.com.
- Login to the account with the necessary credentials.
- Scroll down to look for the “Payment options”, click on it.
- Select the “Withdrawals” option on the right side of the page.
- Click on the selected method and enter all the necessary details.
- Enter the amount to transfer and complete the process.
Betwinner terms and conditions
- The funds must be made to the same payment method through which the betwinner deposits were made and all the account details also need to be the same.
- The player must be above 18 years old to ensure a safe gambling environment on the site.
- Only one account will be issued under one name, family, id proof, etc.
- The player must meet all conditions of the KYC verification process.
betwinner app Withdrawal methods
Betwinner apk is one of the leading online betting apps in India. The betwinner app allows the players to access all the attractive features provided by the bookmaker. The users can claim the bonuses, promotions and enjoy all their favourite sports, games in this app. The app is available in both android and iOS versions for the users.
The players can download this app from the betwinner main website by clicking on the apk download link and also from mobile devices. With this app, the users can make betwinner withdrawals through various payment methods while enjoying the live matches.
Betwinner Paytm withdrawal method
In today’s generation, Paytm is one of the most commonly used betting payment methods in India. The user can easily get the funds via this option and it is highly secure as well. Here is the procedure on how to make the betwinner withdrawals:
- Navigate to the betwinner website and log in to the account.
- Click on the “Payment methods” and select the “Withdrawals” option.
- Select the “Paytm” option and fill in all the details such as name, account number, phone number, etc.
- Enter the amount and click on the send option.
The minimum amount via the Paytm option is INR 130 and there is no charge for these transactions. The betwinner withdrawal time is instant so the funds will be reflected immediately to the user’s account.
Betwinner UPI withdrawal methods
The UPI transfer is a bank transfer process allowed by the betwinner where the funds are transferred between the accounts. It is a bit slow compared to other payment options but highly secure. Also, it is so easy to transfer the funds as well. The minimum amount that can be transferred from the betwinner account via the UPI method is 130 INR.
All these payments are free of charge and the funds will be transferred instantly to the user’s account. But, sometimes the processing time will depend on the type of bank account a user chose. If the user finds any difficulties while making the transactions, they can reach out to the live chat support which is available on the site 24/7.
Neteller Withdrawal option
The user can transfer the betwinner funds via Neteller which is an e-wallet payment type. It is very simple and secure to make these transfers. Here are the steps about this procedure:
- Initially, navigate to the betwinner website and log in to the account.
- Click on the “Payment options” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Withdrawals” option and select the “Neteller” option.
- Fill in all the necessary Neteller account details.
- Enter the amount and click on the “Send” option.
About the financial factors, the minimum amount via Neteller is INR 130. This is an instant transaction, so the funds will be credited to the user’s account immediately. For all these transactions, there are no extra fees charged.
Betwinner Skrill withdrawal methods
Skrill is one of the e-wallet payment methods allowed by the betwinner where the user can transfer the funds between the accounts. Though it is a digital wallet method, it is highly secure with end-to-end encrypted technology and easy to follow as well. The funds will be transferred immediately to the user’s account via the Skrill method.
The minimum amount via the betwinner skrill withdrawal option is 130 INR. The best part about these transactions is there is no fee for these transfers. If there are any other questions, the player can reach out to the bookmaker for further help.
- Is Betwinner a safe platform to use their transaction methods?
All the betting payment methods are genuine and been used in regular day to day activities.
- What is the time required to withdraw the funds using bank transfer?
It usually takes 3-5 working days but it totally depends on the cut off times and further checks.
- What is the minimum withdrawal limit on Betwinner?
The minimum withdrawal amount is 1000 INR.
- What are the Betwinner withdrawal methods?
Some of the withdrawal methods include Paytm, Neteller, Skrill, UPI, etc.