Betwinner is one of the most popular betting sites in India which always encourages their registered players with incredible betting features and several ongoing promotions. Another important thing which is keeping the website at the top is their impressive betting payment methods. Since deposits plays a key role for starting up the betting journey, it is wise to choose the best betting site which offers multiple and genuine transaction methods.
Speaking of which, UPI is one of their prime payment method that not only keeps the transactions secure but also processes them in least possible time. In this page, you can find detailed information about the betwinner UPI transaction method along with the minimum & maximum deposits and the payment processing time.
As we know that, Unified Payment Methods (UPI) are widely used in India these days due to the instant processing time and for maintaining the security. Before initiating the deposit process, players are required to complete the KYC verification to enjoy smoother transactions. In this process, the individuals must submit the required documents such as financial info, Identity card, proof of address, etc. Also, check out the betwinner debit card page for a better comparison of the payment option.
Info on Betwinner UPI Deposits
Having said that, the deposits using the UPI payment methods are quite easy and the same have been explained in this section. The step by step process to do the betwinner deposit using UPI are explained as below:
- Navigate to the main page of Betwinner through the desktop or via mobile browser.
- Do the betwinner login by entering the required credentials.
- Click on the Deposit option available on the top horizontal menu.
- Select the desired UPI payment option.
- Enter all the required details along with the amount of deposit.
- Click on submit button to complete the deposit process.
The minimum deposit amount for betwinner UPI is ₹80 and there is no transaction fee to process the payment. The amount will hit your betting account instantly and if the funds didn’t show up, players can reach out to the customer support team immediately for further investigation.
Info on Betwinner Withdrawals using UPI
Similar to deposit process, players can do the withdrawals from their betting account easily. In this section, you will find out the info on withdrawing the funds using UPI payment method. The betwinner withdrawal method using UPI has explained as below:
- Browse for betwinner main page.
- Access your account by providing the necessary logon credentials.
- Click on the Payments section from the top horizontal menu and click on withdrawals.
- Then select your desired UPI payment method.
- Enter the required amount that you would like to withdraw.
- Click on submit to initiate the process.
The minimum withdrawal amount that players can withdraw is ₹200 and the processing time will take up to 15 minutes for the funds to reflect in your bank account. However, the process gets delayed if the bookie requires any additional information to complete the transaction. Rest assured that all the payment happening on the site are safe and secure.
Yes, players can make the deposits and withdrawals using UPI with utmost confidence as the transactions happening on betwinner are always safe and secured.
The minimum deposit amount is ₹80 using UPI.
Betwinner won’t charge any amount for processing the funds.
The minimum withdrawal limit using UPI on betwinner is ₹200.