There are many types of monetary categories in sports betting bookmakers and debit card is one of the most used among them. Players can make payments through the bank card easily. So let’s know about the related information about debit card transactions like transaction charges, time limits, etc on Melbet sports betting bookmaker. Melbet is one of the finest betting bookmaker in India that offers a wide range of betting payment methods to ensure smoother transactions.
Debit Card is one of the most used and trusted transactions, so this is the reason majority of the Indians are using this method in bookmakers. Highly used debit cards in India Visa debit card and MasterCard. A little bit of information is given in the below table.
To create your individual melbet account, you should provide your personal information like ID proof, bank details and other personal information. The major point that you should note is that the player should be above 18 years, if the player is below 18 then the person is not able to create the account. After filling in all the required information it will take a few minutes to verify your account. Once your account is verified, you can sign in to your Melbet account.
Melbet debit card payments in India
As this option is one of the safest and secure methods in India, melbet deposits have chosen this method. The procedure to use debit card is quite easier and if you don’t know the process of depositing money using debit card, then read the below mentioned information to know the step by step process.
- Visit the official website of melbet.
- Fill up your login details to access your account.
- Now in the homepage you can see the payment methods option.
- Simply click on that option and select the deposit method.
- There you can see the card payments.
- Now select the debit card option.
- Fill in the information like name, card number, CVV, expiry date.
- Then check that the information provided by you is correct or not.
- If all the information is correct, then enter the amount you want to add and press the process option.
The melbet debit card transactions can also be made via mobile app. If you are experiencing any issues while making any transactions, then without any delay you can get your queries clarified through live chat which is available for 24/7 or you can also send a mail to the bookmaker. The customer support team always ensures to provide the faster resolutions.
How to make Melbet Debit Card payments in India
Players can also access this bookmaker on their mobile phones, as a lot of individuals are using smart phones these days. If you are out for work, then also you can simply open your mobile phone and can access all the events running on the bookmakers site. The bookmaker ensures to provide the cross device functionality as all the events and promotions can be accessed from a mobile, laptop or a computer at anytime they like. The app is available on both Android and iOS versions.
Debit Card is one of the most common and secure transactions medium in India, players can make the deposits from the app itself and can assess any contents they like on the site. Compare the Melbet debit card transactions with Melbet Paytm for a better understanding.
Info on Melbet debit card withdrawals
If you know the deposit process in his bookmaker, then it is very easy to withdraw your winnings as well. But before that, let’s check out the information like processing time, minimum limits, maximum limit and much more regarding these debit card withdrawal transactions. The required information is explained below in the Point by point procedure.
- Browse for the melbet homepage.
- Now click on the payment option.
- Then you can see the withdrawal. click on the withdrawals and select the debit card option.
- Simply fill in the information of the card like name on the card, CVV, expiry date and card number.
- Check out whether the information given by you is correct or not.If all the information is correct then press on the proceed to have a successful withdrawal.
To make the Melbet withdrawals more comfortable and easier, enter the same debit card details that you have entered to deposit the money on this bookmaker. Having the same debit card details for both deposit and withdrawal will make your work simple. While transferring the funds, you can save the card details for the further transactions, which can be made through a single click.
Melbet debit card terms and conditions
To have a better and faster transactions, we recommend you to read the terms and conditions before making the transfer. By reading these terms and conditions, it will clear all your doubts which you have while transferring the funds.
- The user should be above 18 years old.
- All the personal information and ID details should match while depositing or withdrawing the funds.
- Players should add the minimum amount to have a successful transfer.
- If you enter the amount below the minimum required, then the transaction will not be processed.
- The processing time depends upon the type of bank card you are using to deposit the funds.
- While making a withdrawal, the debit card details should match with the details which you have entered for depositing the money.
For any further enquiries, players can always reach out to the customer support for faster resolutions. The team are a group of experts who have been excessively trained on each and every topic to provide the concrete information. All the queries will be dealt with utmost respect and a friendly tone will be maintained throughout the session.
- Does Melbet accepts all types of debit cards?
Yes, Melbet accepts mostly all the popular banks cards including Visa and Mastercard.
- What is the minimum deposit on Melbet using a debit card?
The minimum deposit amount using a debit card is 500 INR.
- What is the minimum withdrawal limit on Melbet using a debit card?
The minimum withdrawal limit is 3900 INR using a debit card.
- Do I have to use the same card for both deposits and withdrawals?
Yes, it is important that the same debit card has to be used for both deposits and withdrawals.