Being a traditional and secure method, a maximum number of Indian betting players lean towards the bank transfers. It is an easy procedure to make the melbet deposits via bank and all the relevant information is listed on this specific page. Each bank type differs from one another and it is very important to know this information as the transaction charges varies too.
The financial factors of the melbet using bank option is explained in the following section with detailed metrics. To have a better comparison and analysis, kindly have a look at the other transaction mediums offering by the bookmaker such as credit card, melbet paytm, debit card etc. Each finance option differs from one another and melbet being considered as one of the trust worthy betting site, it is completely secure to pay via all the offered methods.
|Melbet Bank wire||Deposits||Withdrawals|
|Time||2-7 banking days||2-10 banking days|
How to deposit money in melbet using bank wire
The existing players of melbet can make all sort of transactions whereas the new users must initially sign up with bookmaker. The sign-up process is very simple and the player must follow a KYC verification process where the player’s personal and financial information is verified which is a basic procedure. Once the players is successfully verified, they can choose the betting payment methods offering by the bookmaker and start making the transactions.
- Do the melbet login and click on the “Payment methods” option on the bottom of the main page.
- Select the “Deposit guide” option and click on the “Bank wire”.
- Fill in the necessary details such as bank account number, account holder, IFSC code of the respective bank, branch name and the amount.
- Once all the detailed are filled correctly, click on the “Send” option to complete the transaction.
How to withdraw the funds from melbet using bank transfer
It is an easy procedure to make the melbet withdrawal using a bank option and to know more info about the process, kindly have a look at the following option. Also, if there is any delay in transferring the funds, the players can kindly reach out to the customer support offering by the bookmaker which is available under the “Contact us” section.
- Login to the melbet account and click on the “Payment method” option.
- Press on the “Withdrawal” option and select the “Bank wire” category.
- Enter all the required info such as account holder name, branch number, account number, IFSC code etc.
- Enter the amount to transfer and click on the send button.
Terms and conditions of melbet transfers via bank wire
Here are the terms and conditions which must be followed by the betting players while making the transactions with melbet:
- To provide a safe gambling environment on the site, the bookmaker is allowing the players who are above 18 years to play betting and make transfers.
- All the financial and personal information entered while making the transactions must be genuine and original.
- No malfunction with the transactions mediums are acceptable and all the winnings will be subjected to nullified.
- The deposits and withdrawals must be made to same bank account details.
- The processing fee and the charges of the transfers made via bank accounts differs from one another as it depends on type of banking corporation the player choose.
- General terms and conditions of melbet are applied.
FAQ’s (Frequently asked questions)
The minimum deposit limit is 1000 INR for a bank deposit.
With melbet, players can make transactions through all the registered public and private banking corporations by the government.
The processing time differs from one banking corporation to another as each finance organization charge vary.
Same bank account details must be used for deposits and withdrawals. Once the player successfully withdraw the funds, they can use another banking details for new deposits.