Bank transfers are one of the trust worthy and most commonly used betting payments in India. 1xbet is providing this transaction medium where all the players can make successful deposits and withdrawals in a single go! The existing players can directly make these payments whereas the new users must initially undergo KYC (Know your customer) verification and then make the payments and can start placing the bets.
The bookmaker is offering the mobile app version too where all the users can download this app from the IOS or Playstore in Android and IOS versions. Making payments in the app is quite similar to the desktop version with all the features. The players can simply click on the button below section on this page to directly navigate to the apk download link from the main website of the bookmaker. For a better analysis, have a look at our 1xbet phonepe page.
How to deposit money in 1xbet using bank wire
The bank transfers are always the best secure transaction mediums and here is the information on how to make the 1xbet deposits via a bank account. Initial and the foremost step is register with the bookmaker as only registered players can make the payments on the site. Once the sign-up process is completed, here are the steps on how to proceed further:
- Access the 1xbet account with required login credentials.
- Click on the “Payment methods” on the bottom of the main page.
- Select the “Deposits” category and set the currency to INR.
- Click on the “Bank transfer” option and enter all the required details such as bank account number, IFSC code, branch name, account holder name etc.
- Enter the amount to complete the transaction.
Information about 1xbet bank transfer withdrawal procedure
To make a 1xbet withdrawal, the primary step to be noticed is to use the same bank account details via which the deposits were made. The reason here is, the bookmaker can only revert back the funds to the same payment method details to which initially the funds were deposited. To know more info about how to withdraw the funds from the bookmaker’s account via bank wire, kindly have a look at the following section:
- Login to the 1xbet account or open mobile app.
- On the bottom of the main page, click on the “Payment methods” and select “Bank wire”.
- Fill in all the details such as bank account number, account holder name, IFSC code etc.
- Finally, fill in the amount section to withdraw the funds.
Terms and conditions of 1xbet bank payments
- All registered banks in India will be accepted by the bookmaker for transactions.
- To make a successful transaction, the player must fill in all the required financial details on the payment page.
- The players must be above 18 years old to make the payments and to play on site.
- The withdrawals can be made to the same bank account details to which deposits were made.
- The processing time and the transaction fee differs from one bank to another which also includes the banking hours.
- Only one account per person, or family will be issued at a time.
- General terms and conditions of the 1xbet are subjected and applied.
FAQ’s (Frequently asked questions)
With this bookie, the players can make payments via all registered bank accounts in India.
The bank deposits might take 2 to 10 banking days for processing.
The minimum deposit limit via bank with 1xbet is 1000 INR.
The charges completely depends on the type of bank the user chose to make payments.