Paytm has become one of the most utilized digital payment methods in India. Keeping up the trend and easier payments, now Paripesa is offering this paytm transaction medium to all the registered users on the site. All the new users must initially sign up with the bookmaker to make the deposits on the site and the bookmaker is providing various number of betting payment methods for all the Indian players.
How to deposit money in Paripesa paytm
The players can easily deposit money in Paripesa account via desktop version or the mobile app. The Paripesa app is available in both IOS and Android versions which can be downloaded from App store and Playstore. In this section, all the information about the Paripesa paytm deposit limits and charges are explained. To know more about the other payment methods offering the bookmaker, kindly have a look at our Paripesa UPI page.
- Open the Paripesa main website or login via paripesa app.
- Click on the “Payment methods” option on the bottom of the page.
- Select the “Deposits” and choose “Paytm” option.
- Enter all the relevant paytm details such as name, paytm number etc.
- Enter the amount and click on “Send” option.
Paripesa paytm withdrawal process
The mandatory step to follow while making the Paripesa withdrawal is the same paytm account details must be used to withdraw the funds through which the deposits were made. It applies same to other payment methods such as Paripesa credit card, UPI etc too. To know more detailed info regarding the paripesa paytm withdrawal, kindly have a look at the below step by step guide.
- Navigate to the main website of Paripesa.
- Click on the “Payment methods” and select the “Withdrawals” option.
- Fill in all the required info and enter the required amount.
- Complete the procedure by clicking on the “Send” option.
Terms and conditions of Paripesa Paytm payment method
To proceed with betting on any online website or app, the player must follow the terms and conditions of that specific bookmaker. It is to provide a safe gambling environment for all the users and here are the Paripesa paytm terms and conditions listed below, kindly have a look at them. Also, for more information on paytm betting sites, kindly have a look at our page.
- The player must be above 18 years old to play on the site and to make payments.
- To place the bets, the player must undergo a basic KYC verification process by submitting few mandatory personal and financial information.
- The deposits and withdrawals must be made to the same Paytm account details.
- All the information submitted by the player while registration should be genuine and original.
- General Paripesa India website’s terms and conditions are applied.
The Paripesa paytm minimum deposit amount is 100 INR.
All the paripesa deposits are free of charge and instant.
Only one account per a single name, IP address, family is allowed.
The bookmaker is providing various payment methods such as Paripesa debit card, UPI, credit card etc.