The betway is one of the famous bookmakers providing several sports and betting events worldwide. The company has several dedicated Indian betting payment methods where the players can easily make the payments by choosing their favourite options in which the UPI stands out in its vital place.
As mentioned, this certain page will explain all the information about the betway upi deposits and withdrawals. But, to get started and make all these payments, the player has to qualify for a procedure called KYC verification.
In this process, the user will be asked to provide a few documents and details related to financial and personal information. Once the player meets all the requirements of the bookmaker, they can start making payments and playing on the site. Do check out the special page for Paytm deposits via betway in India, compare the betway Paytm page to this UPI payment section.
Betway UPI deposit terms
The terms and conditions of the company play an important role as the player needs to comply with them to play further on the site. So, the user must have a look at this information for a better understanding of how everything works.
- The player must be above 18 years to be eligible for playing on the site.
- The financial details and the personal details provided by the player such as name, bank account, ID proof should not have malfunctioned. In case of any failure, the user will not be able to place the bets.
- One account holder’s name / ID proof cannot be able to create another account with betway.
- Same bank account details must be used for the betway deposits and withdrawals.
betway upi deposit process
For clear information on the betway upi deposit time and how this procedure works, the user can find it in this specified section. Generally, UPI is a payment method where the funds will be transferred between the bank accounts.
This is a very secure and easy process but a bit of a lengthy process compared to other payment methods. Here is the step by step process on how to make the deposit process:
- The initial step is to open the main website of betway.
- Login to the betway account.
- Scroll down to the bottom and look for the payment methods.
- Click on the “UPI” option.
- Fill in all the required details such as name, bank account number, etc.
- Enter the required deposit amount and complete the process.
Regarding the betway upi deposit limits, the minimum amount is 1000 INR. And, the best part is there is no transaction fee for these payments and the funds will be reflected into the account within 2-4 banking days.
In case of any failure, the user can reach out to the customer support team via live chat. This dedicated team will help the user with the relevant procedure further.
betway app upi deposits India
In India, betway apk is one of the most downloaded online betting apps that provides several amazing betting features. The users can enjoy various promotional offers, tournaments, championships and bonuses in this app. All the necessary information about the upcoming events or betting events will be updated to the users.
The players can download the betway app from the mobile devices available for both android and iOS devices or can also download it from the main website by clicking on the apk download link. Including this, the users can make the payments via betway UPI and transfer the funds using the UPI reference IDs.
Betway upi withdrawal limits in India
This betway upi withdrawal procedure is a simple and secure payment process where the user can transfer the funds. The betway withdrawal procedure is explained in the below section with clear steps:
- Navigate to the main page of the betway website.
- Login to the betway account.
- On the bottom of the main page, the payment methods are listed. Click on the UPI transfer option.
- Select the withdrawals option and fill in all the required sections with relevant information.
- Enter the amount to withdraw and click on “Send” to complete the process.
In the withdrawal process, the vital step to be noticed and followed is that the user must enter the same bank account details through which the deposits were made. This is to ensure the funds are transferring back to the same bank account. The minimum withdrawal limit for the betway upi payment method is 1000 INR.
The betway withdrawal status will be explained in four ways which are explained in the below section:
- Pending: The status stating Pending means the withdrawal is a queue and needs to be processed.
- Processing commenced: In this case, it means the withdrawal is being processed and it might take a bit of time due to the verification process of personal and financial data.
- Processing completed: This means the withdrawal is completed and the payment is sent to the user account.
- Paid: In this stage, the withdrawal is paid and the funds reflect in the user’s account.
With regard to the transaction fee, all the transactions are free of charge. The processing time might vary depending on the bank account that the user chose to enter. In case of any failed transaction, the user can take a screenshot of that specific page and reach out to the bookmaker for further assistance.
- What is the processing time to complete the deposits on betway using UPI?
The deposits made to the account are always instant and will credit the betting account immediately.
- What are the minimum and maximum deposits using UPI?
The minimum and maximum deposits are 1000 INR and 2,00,000 INR respectively.
- Is there any fee to process the deposits and withdrawals?
No, betway won’t charge any fee to process both deposits and withdrawals.
- Do betway app accepts UPI deposits?
Yes, the mobile app facilitates all types of transaction methods including UPI as well.