The Paripesa is offering numerous online betting payment methods in India to make the withdrawals on the website. All the listed transaction mediums listed on this page are secure and easy to process the funds. Place the bets with paripesa and win some amazing bonuses offering by the bookmaker and withdraw the bonus amount.
Each payment option varies from other in terms of processing, minimum and maximum withdrawal limits, transaction charges etc. Kindly have a look at the following table with all the information of the financial factors for each transaction option listed. It will help in analyzing every option and to choose the preferred one.
|Paripesa Withdrawal method||Minimum withdrawal||Processing time|
|Bank Transfer||500₹||2-4 banking hours|
How to withdraw funds from paripesa account
The paripesa withdrawal is an easy and secure procedure to follow. The bookmaker is offering wide range of transaction mediums for the Indian users to withdraw the funds. In this section, all the information about the Paripesa withdrawal is explained, kindly have a look at it and transfer the funds from paripesa account:
- Open the Paripesa main website or Paripesa app.
- Click on the “Payment methods” option on the bottom of main page.
- Select the transaction medium to make the payments.
- Fill in all the required financial information such as respective account number details.
- Once the amount is entered, complete the process by sending the funds.
Paripesa withdrawal terms and conditions
It is vital to follow the terms and conditions of the Paripesa to make the payments on the website. We have listed the mandatory paripesa terms and conditions in the following section, have a look at them transfer the funds from the bookmaker’s account:
- The betting player’s age must be above 18 years old to play with Paripesa.
- The user must qualify in the KYC procedure conducted by the bookmaker.
- Only one account will be issued under a single name, family or address.
- All the information documented while creating the paripesa account must be genuine and original.
- The withdrawals must be made to the same payment method and account details through which the deposits were made.
- The bookmaker holds all the right to amend or cancel any payment method on the site.
Paripesa UPI withdrawals
The Paripesa UPI is one of the instant payment methods used by the Indian users. Simply enter the Unified payment interface ID while making the transactions and the funds will be credited instantly to the account. The main point to be noticed here is the funds can only be transferred to the ID which was used for the deposits.
The minimum deposit limit to transfer the funds from the bookmaker’s account via UPI is 1000 INR. Similar to the Paripesa upi deposits, these transfers are also completely free of charge and instant. If there is any delay in processing the funds, the users can contact the bookmaker’s customer support which is available 24/7.
Paripesa Debit card withdrawals
The card payments are one of the most commonly used transaction mediums in India. The bookmaker is offering the debit card method to make the payments on the sites and via app. The players must enter debit card details, name, CVV number and amount etc while making the transactions. All these payments are instantly credited to the account and free of cost.
It is very secure to transfer the funds via paripesa and including the above payment methods, there are other transaction mediums offering by the bookmaker such as paripesa paytm, credit card etc. All these transactions are completely free of cost and the funds will be credited instantly to the account.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 INR for Paytm payment.
The bank withdrawals take 2 to 5 banking days to process the funds.
Paripesa won’t charge any fee to do a withdrawal if the amount is within the withdrawal limit.
Yes, 1xbet facilitates withdrawals using both credit and debit cards such as Visa, mastercard etc.