On Paripesa, the Indian betting players can make deposits through various online betting payment methods , where bank transfers are one among them. Bank wire transactions on betting sites are always a secure option to opt for and it is a very simple procedure to follow. This bookmaker allows all kind of Indian bank account transactions such as IMPS, NEFT, RTGS etc to deposit and withdraw the funds.
Information on Paripesa bank wire deposits
All the financial factors involve in how to deposit in Paripesa using bank transfer are explained in this section. The new users can simply register with the bookmaker and make the deposits and it is a very easy procedure. Kindly follow the step by step guide on how to input the funds into the Paripesa account using bank account:
- Login to the Paripesa account or open Paripesa mobile app.
- On the main page, click on the “Payment methods” option.
- Select the “Deposits” section and click on the “Bank wire” option.
- Enter all the required details such as the bank name, account number, branch, IFSC code etc.
- Finally, enter the amount to complete the deposit process.
Terms and conditions to make Paripesa bank transactions
- Only the registered bank accounts will be allowed to make the transactions.
- The bank account details and the account holder details entered while making the payments on the site must be genuine.
- The processing time and charges differs from one bank to another, on a general basis, the time for a bank transaction takes from 2 to 7 banking days.
- Players depositing on the bookmaker’s site must be above 18 years old.
- The registers players are eligible to make the transactions on the site or via mobile app.
- General terms and conditions are applied.
How to withdraw the funds from Paripesa using bank transfer
While making a Paripesa withdrawal, the key point to be noticed is to use the same bank account details which were used for the deposits. The minimum withdrawal amount to make a paripesa transaction is 1000 INR. To know more information on how to transfer the funds from the bookmaker’s account is explained in the following section:
- Access the account with required login credentials.
- Click on the “Payment methods” option and select the “Withdrawals” section.
- Click on the “Bank transfer” and fill in all the necessary details.
- Enter the required amount to transfer the funds.
Yes, the Paripesa app bank deposits are acceptable and this app is available in both IOS and Android versions.
The players can a make a 1000 INR minimum bank deposit with Paripesa.
The time limit depends on the type of bank transfer and the bank the player chose.
All government registered public and private bank account transactions are accepted.