Ekbet is one of the well-known bookmakers which is providing various sports betting events for Indian users. Including this, ekbet online is also allowing different payment methods for betting in India convenience and in this section, all the information on how the credit card medium works are explained with all the relevant factors.
The credit card is the most commonly used monetary medium by Indian users for all kinds of transactions. In this digital world, this model is easy to use and here is the clear information depicted after an in-depth review. On this specific page, the user can also find all the relevant factors of the credit card such as minimum limits, processing time, transaction fee etc.
To place the bets on the site, the foremost step is to meet the KYC criteria verification. In this process, the user needs to submit a few details to the bookmaker that includes personal and financial information. Once the user is verified, they can start making payments on the site to play. Compare this to the ekbet Paytm deposit option and find out which suits your purpose more.
Info ekbet credit card deposit options in India
The bookie is allowing the credit card method to make deposits and it is an easy procedure to follow. All the personal and financial data used while making the transactions will be safe as it is secure with advanced encrypted technology. Here is the step by step procedure on how to do an ekbet deposit using the credit card method:
- Go to ekbet.com and initiate the registration process.
- Do the ekbet login in India and start the deposit process.
- Scroll down the page to look for the “Deposit guide” option and click on it.
- Select the “Credit card” as the mode of payment.
- Fill in all the necessary details such as credit card number, CVV, expiry date etc.
- Enter the required amount to deposit and complete the process.
The processing time for these transactions are instant, so in this case, the funds will be reflected in the account immediately. The minimum amount a user can deposit via credit card to an ekbet account is 1000 INR and there is a fee charged for these transactions. If there are any further questions or any delay in processing time, the user can reach out to the bookmaker for further help.
Ekbet app deposits with credit card
Ekbet app is one of the leading betting apps that allows Indian users to access all their favourite betting and sports events. The thrilled and amazing bonuses provided by the bookmaker are available in the app where the users can avail themselves accordingly. The users can easily download the ekbet app from the website and also from mobile devices: iOS and Android versions.
Including this, the players can make the deposits via the ekbet app through the credit card payment method. The users can deposit the MasterCard and Visa credit card payments via the ekbet apk while betting on their favourite teams.
Ekbet credit card withdrawal method
The user can transfer the funds from the ekbet account via credit card method. This is a simple process yet highly secure. The bookmaker makes sure to secure the user’s personal and financial data with encrypted technology. Here is a procedure on how to withdraw money from ekbet using a credit card:
- Visit the official site from ekbet apk/PC.
- With the login credentials, access the account.
- Click on the “Withdrawals” option which is located at the bottom of the page.
- Select the “Credit card” as the mode of transaction.
- Fill in all the necessary card details such as card number, name, CVV, expiry date etc.
- Enter the required amount and complete the process.
About the withdrawals, the mandatory step to be noticed is these payments should be made to the same credit card to which the deposits were made. The funds will be transferred back to the same card. The minimum withdrawal limit via credit card is 1000 INR and there is no transaction fee. So, all these transactions are free of charge and funds will be reflected into the account immediately.
If there is any delay or further help, the user can reach out to the live chat support team which is available on the site 24/7. The professional team will assist the user with further help and all the relevant suggestions.
Ekbet credit card terms and conditions
The terms and conditions of the website play an important role as these need to be followed by the user to place the bets on the site.
- All the personal and financial details submitted by the user must be genuine.
- The mandatory and foremost criteria are the age factor, the player must be above 18 years. This is to ensure a safe gambling environment on the site.
- The details submitted while account registration must be the same as the details provided while making the transactions.
- If there is any malfunction of the account, the bookmaker reserves the right to nullify all the relevant winnings of the player.
- Only one account is issued on a single name, family, id proof.
- What type of credit cards are accepted by Ekbet?
Ekbet accepts all types of popular bank credit cards to deposit and withdraw the funds.
- What is the minimum deposit amount using a credit card?
The minimum deposit amount is 1000 INR.
- What is the maximum withdrawal amount on Ekbet?
Players can withdraw a maximum amount of 3,00,000 using credit card.
- Can I use two different credit cards for depositing and withdrawing the funds?
Players must use the same credit card for both deposits and withdrawals.