The Ekbet is allowing UPI for all Indian users to make transactions between the accounts. On this particular page, the user can get all the related information on how to deposit money with ekbet UPI transfer. Also, the financial factors such as minimum deposit limits, withdrawal limits, processing time, transaction fee etc are listed with clear information.
Though the UPI transfer is an advanced transaction method, it is highly secure with encrypted technology. So, all the personal and financial data of the user is secure while transferring the funds. And, the user can find all the information about the ekbet deposit limitations and withdrawals are listed here with relevant data. UPI method is one of the best payment methods for Indian betting sites and the bookmaker doesn’t leave it to impress the Indian bettors.
Before making any transactions and placing the bets, the user must follow a verification procedure by the bookmaker which is known as ekbet verification. This is a fundamental process where bookmakers verify a few personal and financial details of the player. Once the verification is completed, the player can start playing on the site. In case of any failure, the player will not be allowed to proceed with the further process and cannot be able to place the bets. Compare this method to the ekbet Paytm deposit and find which e-wallet deposit method suits best for your purpose.
Info on ekbet deposit time limits in India
This is a dedicated section where the procedure on how to deposit money in ekbet India via the UPI transfer method is explained. This is an easy and safe procedure to follow. The user can have a look at the process below to make the payments:
- Initially, open the official ekbet.com site.
- Complete the ekbet login India and start deposit.
- On this page, click on the “Deposit guide” which is located at the bottom.
- Select the “UPI” as the mode of payment.
- Here, fill in all the necessary sections.
- Enter the required amount and complete the process.
All the transactions made via UPI transfer are free of charge with the bookie. So, there is no transaction fee. The processing time might take up to 15 minutes to 2 hours. The minimum deposit limit is 1000 and makes sure to enter all the correct details before sending the amount. If there are any further questions or if there is any delay in processing the funds, the user can reach out to the bookmaker for further help.
How to do UPI deposits with the ekbet app
Ekbet app is one of the most downloaded betting apps in India. The users can find all the information about live events, casinos, bonuses, promotions, upcoming tournaments and other attractive notifications via this app. To make betting much easier and convenient for all users, the ekbet app is available on both Android and iOS mobile versions.
The players can simply download the app from the ekbet apk download link or from their mobile devices. Also with this app, while enjoying the fun thrilling matches, the users can make deposits and withdrawals via the UPI payment method between the accounts.
Info on ekbet withdrawal methods
The ekbet is allowing the upi medium where the Indian players can withdraw the funds. This procedure is simple to follow and highly secure as well. All the data is encrypted with advanced technology. The user can follow the below step by step procedure to acquire detailed information on how to transfer the funds:
- Visit the official site via the ekbet apk or pc.
- With the login credentials, access the account.
- Scroll down the page and click on the “Withdrawals” option.
- Choose the “UPI” as the transaction medium.
- Fill in all necessary details and enter the required amount.
- Click on the “Send” option to complete the process.
In the ekbet withdrawal procedure, the mandatory step to follow is that all the transactions must be done using the same payment method and account details through which the deposits were made. As the funds will be transferred back to the same account, it is always suggested to enter the correct account details while making the payments.
The minimum limit amount that can be transferred from the account via upi transfer is 1000 INR. There is no fee charged for these payments and this processing time might take up to 2 hours. If there are any other questions, the user can reach out to the live chat support team which is available on the site. This is a professional team that helps the customers with relevant solutions.
Ekbet UPI deposit terms and conditions
For an online gambling site, the terms and conditions always play a vital role; these are mandatory steps followed by the user. Here are the terms listed below:
- All the details and information provided by the player while account registration must be genuine.
- The player must be above 18 years old to play on the site. This is to ensure a safe gambling environment on the site.
- The player must reach out to the bookmaker to make any changes to the account.
- Any malfunction in the account will not be allowed and in this case, all the relevant winnings of the players will be nullified.
- Only one account is issued under the same name, id proof, email address and contact number.