10cric is providing various payment methods for betting in India whereas, on this specific page, all the information about the bank transfer transactions is explained clearly. The user can acquire the detailed inputs on 10cric local bank transfers in this section with all the required specifications.
The initial step to play on the site includes the KYC of the 10Cric verification process. The player needs to submit a few necessary financial and personal details such as name, address, contact number, id proof, email address etc. This is a general procedure followed by the bookmaker to ensure all the details are genuine before making any bets on the site. Check the 10Cric deposit page for more info on all the deposit options in India.
|15 min to 2 days
About the bank transfers, the vital query is about the transaction fee, processing times and which Indian bank support 10cric, minimum limits etc. All these stats are explained on this page with a brief procedure that helps a user to get the information easily.
how to deposit in 10cric using bank transfer
In this division, the user can find the procedure on how to deposit money in 10cric using bank transfer. The bank transfer is one of the common monetary mediums where the players make their transactions. Having said that, compared to other options, it is a bit slow to process the funds. However, this is the safest and simple process to follow and transfer the funds between the accounts.
- Go to the official site from the 10Cric app or PC.
- Access the account by completing the 10Cric login India.
- Scroll down and click on the “Payment methods” option.
- Select the “Deposits” option and choose the “Bank transfer” option.
- Here, the user can select the bank type.
- Fill in all the necessary sections such as full name, account number, IFSC code etc.
- Enter the required 10Cric bank details and complete the process.
For the bank transfer transactions, the fee and the processing time depends on the type of bank they opt for. However, mostly, the average processing time for bank transactions is 5 to 7 working days.
The minimum deposit amount via 10cric bank transfer is 1000 INR. If there are any further questions, the user can reach out to the live chat support on the website which is available 24/7. This professional support team will help the user with all the queries and assist with relevant suggestions. Compare this to the 10Cric debit card method, it is one of the best deposit options in India for new customers and is very fast and secure too.
10cric bank transfer withdrawal method
Similar to the deposit process, it is easy and simple to withdraw the funds from the 10cric account via bank transfer. The clear process on how to transfer the funds to the user’s account from the bookmaker is explained below with a clear procedure.
- Visit the 10Cric.com official web page.
- Login to the account with the required credentials.
- On the left bottom section of this page, click on the “Payment methods” option.
- Choose the “Withdrawals” option.
- Select the “Bank transfer” option and fill in all the required details such as account number, IFSC code, name etc.
- Enter the required amount and complete the process.
The minimum 10cric withdrawal limit via bank transfer method is 1000 INR. Note that, the same bank account details must be used for the transferring of the funds which were used for the deposits. In case of any failure, the funds will not be received from the user’s account. The processing time and the transaction fee depends on the type of bank the user chooses for these payments.
If there are any further questions or any difficulties while making the transactions, the player can take a screenshot of that specific page and reach out to the bookmaker. Then, the user will be assisted with further help with all the relevant suggestions and solutions.
10Cric app and bank transfer deposits
10cric app is providing various betting and sports events for Indian users. The users can access attractive bonuses, promotions and enjoy several ongoing tournaments. All the necessary information regarding the ongoing tournaments will be updated to the users immediately via the app notifications.
With the help of the 10cric app, the users can make deposits and withdrawals via the bank transfer payment method in a single tap. The bank transfer is the most used payment method where the players can transfer the funds between the bank accounts easily. The users can download the app from the main website via the 10Cric app download link or from mobile devices.
10cric bank transfer terms and conditions
Here are the mandatory terms and conditions which must be followed by the user to play on the website:
- The player age must be above 18 years old as it is vital to make sure of the gambling environment on the website.
- Any malfunction of 10cric accounts will not be allowed and relevant winnings will result as void.
- Only one account is issued on a single name, id proof and account details.
- All the personal and financial details submitted while the registration process must be genuine and original.
- The bookmaker reserves all the rights to amend any promotion or offer on the site at any time.
- What are the details required to do the deposit using bank transfer?
In order to a bank transfer, it is important to have players’ full name as per the ID, bank account number and IFSC code.
- Is KYC verification required before depositing the funds?
Yes, KYC step is mandatory on any bookmaker’s site to activate the account.
- Can I use separate bank details to do the deposits and withdrawals?
No, players must use the same bank details to do both deposits and withdrawals.
- Is 10cric mobile app compatible for both iOS and Android devices?
Yes, the 10Cric app is supported by both iOS and Android devices.