10cric is here with an amazing promotion for all the Indian betting lovers. Enjoy the ongoing t20 world cup and bet on the Ind vs Netherlands cricket matches to win 500 INR on the lost bet. 10cric is one of the trust worthy online betting sites providing various betting payment methods. Hurry up and bet on the eligible matches to grab the bonus amount.
How to take part in 10cric top batter cover drive promotion
Take part in 10cric top batter cover drive promotion by placing the bets on IND vs NZ t20 world cup cricket matches and win 500 INR refund on the lost bet. So, start making the 10cric deposits and start placing the bets. Kindly have a look at the following information on the 10cric top batter cover drive promotion:
- Login to the 10cric account via desktop or 10cric mobile app.
- Click on the “Promotions” option on the top right side of the page.
- Click on the “Top batter cover drive” promotion.
- Place the bets on IND vs Netherlands matches and win 500 INR once the terms are fullfilled.
Terms and conditions of 10cric top batter cover drive promotion
The terms and conditions play an important role to claim a bonus and to make 10cric withdrawals. Here are the valid terms and conditions of the 10cric top batter cover drive promotion:
- This offer is valid once per customer till 27th Oct 2022 23:59 IST.
- The bets placed on the IND vs Netherlands will only be considered for this promotion.
- A qualifying bet must be the first real-money pre-match single sports and this bet must be at least 500 INR.
- The free bet may be used on any available 2022 ICC T20 world cup market with minimum odds of at least 1.60.
- Cashed out bets, Void bets, free bets or bonus bets will not be considered as valid bets for this promo.
- The free bet shall be credited to the eligible customer accounts within 48 hours after end of the promotional period.
- The winnings earned from free bet are credited into real money balance are withdrawable.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with another bonus or promotion.
- These T&C’s are subject to general terms and conditions.