10cric is one of the most visited sports betting online bookmakers with a huge number of registered players. As we see, India has secured a whitewash win against West Indies in their last ODI series. That was an impressive gameplay from the Indian players who have made this so far without losing any matches. The next ODI match between IND Vs WI is going to start from 16th February from 19:30 PM IST onwards at Eden Gardens stadium. To encourage the cricket lovers, 10cric is offering an exciting promotion “IND Vs WI Double Winnings” through which players can double their winnings up to 2000 INR if team India wins the toss and the match.
That is definitely a gripping promotion from the bookmaker as we can make the earnings whilst enjoying the match. Moving forward, the bookmaker is offering a wide selection of payment methods allowing their players to choose their preferred method to do the deposits. Some of the payment methods include Paytm, UPI, Neteller, Bank transfer, etc. If you are new to the site and would like to explore these breathtaking features, just register your account by filling out the relevant details. The 10cric deposit India page will give you in-depth information about the deposit procedure.
How to participate in this 10cric India vs West Indies double winnings?
To do the participation in this ongoing promotion, it is important to have an account with the bookmaker. Players can achieve the same by clicking on the “Join Now” button from the top right corner. Also, the betting app designed by the 10cric allows the players to achieve everything like you do on the website without any glitches. It is a win-win situation for both the bookmaker and the players as they can access all the sports events at any time they want with just a tap. The app acts as an one stop shop which satisfies all your betting needs and can explore the faster betting payment methods. The steps to participate in this offer has been explained as follows:
- Navigate to the main page of 1ocric.
- Do the login by providing the necessary logon credentials.
- Place your bets on the pre-match of IND Vs WI on Men in blue.
- The bets should be specified for winning the toss and the match.
- Once the bets have been placed, sit tight and wait for the results.
Terms and conditions of 10cric IND Vs WI Double Winnings Promotion
It is important to understand the offer terms and conditions while dealing with any promotions on the site, in this section we are going to give you detailed information about the same. Also, all the deposits made to the account are instant, to compare the bookmaker’s monetary transaction methods, have a look at the betway UPI method. The detailed information about the offer terms and conditions are explained as follows:
- The promotion started on 5th February 2022 and will end on 20th February 2022.
- You must place a pre-match bet on India with 500 INR or more to win.
- If Team India wins both the match and toss then the double winnings will be added to your account as a free bet.
- Only one customer per account can participate in this offer.
- Every user should place bets on India vs West Indies to have the successful qualifying bets.
- Voided bets, canceled bets, cashed out bets or draw bets won’t be counted towards the eligibility of the promotion.
- The maximum free bet that can be awarded is 2000 INR.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or promotions on the site.
- The free bets will be credited within 24 hours from the completion of the respective match.
- Free bets can be used on any other events on the 10cric site with an odds of 1.5 – 8.0.
- If unused, the free bets will expire in 7 days after it has been credited to the players account.
- The offer terms and conditions are subject to 10cric general T&C.
Furthermore, the bookmaker is best for providing excellent withdrawal options once the earnings have been made. Players can choose their preferred methods to do the withdrawals, the bookmaker streamlining the process of getting funds quicker however if further checks are required, players might see a slight delay. Also, the processing time depends on the type of method that has been chosen. To have a better understanding of the same, take a look at our 10cric withdrawal methods page. Also, for any additional enquiries, players can reach out to the reliable customer support team for faster resolutions.