Team India has set a blistering phase while competing with Australia and brought it to the winning zone. Looking at the last two matches, both the teams have secured a win each and going to play their finals in the 3rd T20 match. To cheer up the cricket fans as well as the betting lovers, 10cric is coming up with an exciting promotion where the players can double their winnings.
All you need to do is back up Team India to win by placing your valuable bets and if any batsmen scores 50 plus runs then the bookie will double your winnings as a free bet of up to 2000 INR. Let’s get going to place your bets to make some big wins. Having said that, 10Cric is one of the best popular sites in India with excellent betting payment methods to ensure secured transactions.
How to participate in 10Cric IND Vs AUS Double Wins promotion?
To participate in this promotion, players need to be registered with 10cric betting site and must be 18 years and above. Check out our 10cric deposit page to add the amount to the betting account instantly. The step by step process to participate in this offer has explained as below:
- Navigate to the main page of 10cric.
- Do the 10cric login by entering the required credentials.
- Place your bets with a minimum amount of 500 INR on IND Vs AUS T20 matches.
- The winnings will be doubled if team India wins the match and any of the batsmen scores 50 plus runs during the match.
Terms and conditions of 10Cric IND Vs AUS Double Wins promotion
Amid the benefits of the promotion, it is important to check the offer terms & conditions, the same has been explained as below:
- Only one customer per account can participate in this promotion.
- To be qualified for this promotion, players need to make a minimum deposit of 500 INR on India Vs Australia matches.
- The maximum free bets that can be awarded is 2000 INR.
- Free bets will be added to the players account within 24 hours of completion of the match.
- The credited amount can be used on any sports events with odds of 1.60
- If unused, the free bets will be removed from the account in 7 days.
- Voided, cancelled, cashed-out bets won’t be considered as a qualifying bet.
- The offer terms and conditions are subject to 10cric general T&Cs.
Once the amount has credited your betting account, players can withdraw the funds from the account. To fetch more information about drawing the funds out, have a look at our 10cric withdrawal page. In case of any further queries, players can reach out to the customer support team for resolutions.