Bet365 is one of the biggest bookmakers in the betting industry. Hence this company has a host of payment methods, some of which are particularly popular among Indian users, such as UPI. As far as Indian betting deposit methods are concerned, UPI is one of the most efficient options for depositing funds online. In our review, we will show you how to make bet365 deposits with UPI and how to withdraw funds.
- Info on how to do UPI deposit in bet365
- bet365 UPI payment terms and conditions
- depositing via UPI in the bet365 betting app
- how to withdraw funds from bet365 via UPI
Before you can make transactions at bet365, you will have to undergo a KYC verification. This is a fundamental ID check which has to be followed by every player on the site to ensure a safe betting environment. In this procedure, the personal and financial information of the user will be verified. The important factor here to be noticed is the bookmaker allows players only above 18 years to bet.
Once your account is verified, you can proceed with depositing money to your bet365 account. In the following section, we will take a closer look at how you can use UPI for sports betting.
How to make UPI deposit in bet365
Bet365 is one of the most reliable and secure bookmakers in the global betting market. Hence, all payment methods available are up to the highest standards in terms of privacy and security. While bet365 offers a broad range of standard payment methods such as bank transfer and credit card, the bookmaker also features services that are specific to the Indian market. Of those particular payment options, UPI is a method in which the funds can be transferred directly from a bank account to another.
Here are the steps on how to deposit in bet365 via UPI transfer :
- Open the main website of bet365.
- Log in to the account and click on the “Payment methods” option located at bottom of the main page.
- Select the “Deposits” option.
- Choose the “UPI” as a payment method and enter all the required details such as name, account number, IFSC code, etc.
- Once all the details are filled in correctly, enter the required amount and complete the process.
The minimum amount for this transfer is 500 INR and the maximum limit is 70,000 INR. The transaction fee is zero, so all the payments can be made free of charge. Transactions are instant, so the deposit amount should immediately show up in your bet365 account balance.
If this is not the case, users can reach out to the customer support team which is available 24/7. The dedicated team will help the user and further assist with relevant suggestions.
Bet365 UPI payment terms and conditions
- Note that any third-party platform transactions will not be allowed and cannot be processed.
- In case of any transactions, the player needs to provide the same personal and financial details which were provided at the time of bet365 account registration.
- The player must be above 18 years to create an account and to bet on the site.
- Any malfunction with the terms of specific bonuses or payments will not be allowed.
- All the players on the site must undergo KYC verification through the account verification procedure. In case of any fail, the player will not be allowed to make any transactions or payments on the site.
bet365 apk UPI deposits in India
The bet365 app is one of India’s most popular betting apps. All information on live events, casinos, bonuses, promotions, next tournaments and other interesting notifications can be found on this application. The bet365 application is available on both Android and iOS mobile versions to make betting much easier and convenient for all users.
Players can easily download the app on or from their mobile devices via the bet365 apk download link. With this bet365 app, the users can deposit and withdraw using the UPI payment method between the accounts while enjoying the live matches.
Bet365 UPI transfer withdrawal method
Just like the depositing process, the bet365 withdrawal procedure is also very easy to follow. The player simply needs to use the same account details used for the depositing process, because the funds will be transferred to the same account.
The following step-by-step guide helps a user in how to transfer the money from bet365 via UPI transfer:
- Navigate to the main page of the bookmaker.
- Login to the account by entering the required credentials.
- Scroll down to have a look at the “Payments section”.
- Click on the “Withdrawal” option in this section.
- Here, the user can view many payment methods.
- Click on the “UPI” transfer as the payment method and enter all the necessary account details.
- Enter the required amount and complete the process.
Regarding the financial factors, the minimum withdrawal limit for this transfer is INR 500. The withdrawal time will depend on the user’s bank account because it varies from bank to bank. However, all withdrawals should be processed immediately on bet365’s behalf. The best part is that there is no transaction fee for a bet365 UPI withdrawal, so all you will not lose any of your winnings when cashing out.
Bet365 upi deposits and withdrawals – frequently asked questions
The minimum and maximum deposit amounts are 500 INR and 70,000 INR respectively.
There won’t be any charges incurred for processing the Bet365 deposits.
The withdrawal processing time depends on the type of payment method that has been chosen.
Yes, the bet365 app works well for both iOS and Android devices.